After years of being told to “just play it out” during a deployment, the Army has announced that it is removing the army age limits from its soldiers’ duties, allowing them to kill or be killed in the line of duty for “fun.”
Army officials said the move is to “re-engage with the soldiers who serve our country.”
But some veterans’ advocates say it sends a bad message to soldiers and veterans who may not want to do the dangerous things the military does to its members.
The announcement is the latest in a series of changes to the military’s military training standards and policies that came as the Trump administration has stepped up its crackdown on whistleblowers and the military.
The changes to Army standards come amid a push by the Trump White House to rein in whistleblowers and soldiers who expose wrongdoing by the military and other government officials.
Last month, Secretary of Defense James Mattis told a military-focused panel that whistleblowers need to be punished and punished severely, as he has threatened to prosecute some.
The military has been trying to crack down on some whistleblowers in recent months.
The Army’s own internal investigation found that more than 40 soldiers have had their jobs or their careers put in jeopardy by whistleblowers in the past year.
But the changes will affect only some of the more than 2,400 soldiers and their families who will see their status changed as a result of the changes.
The Army has said that it will not change the age limit on the military job, but the new policy could change that, and it could have implications for many soldiers who have already received training for the job.
The changes will apply to about 1,300 soldiers, the vast majority of whom have already had their status increased because of the Pentagon’s policy change.
Army officials announced the change in a press release on Tuesday.
The announcement comes after a new government audit of the military found that whistleblowers were subject to retaliation and retaliation was more severe than previously reported.
The audit, conducted by a non-partisan watchdog group, said that in 2016, the military retaliated against six soldiers who exposed misconduct.
In addition to the change to the army’s training standards, the announcement comes as the Pentagon is considering a series, including a draft proposal that would increase the age of enlisted personnel to 19.
That would bring the total age for enlistees to 21, though the draft could still change in the future.
The proposed increase in the age for the enlisted personnel would be in line with a previous policy that had been in place since 2010.
A draft proposal for a 19-year-old Army recruit, as well as a draft plan for an 18-year veteran of the U.S. Army who has not received a basic training award, would bring those figures to 21.
The draft proposals have not yet been published.
The Pentagon’s review found that “over the past four years, the U-2 mission has experienced a surge in personnel incidents that resulted in death, injuries, and serious physical harm to personnel.
This surge in incidents was not adequately addressed, particularly in the Army.
Additionally, the number of incidents has increased markedly as the UAVs have grown in popularity and usage.
The UAV’s increased popularity has led to increased risks of injury and fatalities.”
The Pentagon has also said it is investigating whether the use of drones to kill people in Yemen in 2016 was a case of excessive use of lethal force.
The military said the draft proposal to increase the enlistment age to 19 “does not reflect current standards of conduct for all enlisted personnel, including those who have served in combat operations, or those who are retired or have completed their full service obligation.”