Armies have long been accused of stealing soldiers, but it’s never been a particularly hard line.
It’s one of the main ways that militaries in the world fight back against insurgencies, or insurgencies in other countries.
And that’s how the US Army became a notorious cannibalist, at least among its own soldiers.
“I’m sorry,” the army told the New York Times in the 1930s.
“But I am not a soldier.”
Now, in the early hours of Sunday morning, it seems the military is trying to make amends.
“The US Army is aware of a recent incident involving an incident involving a cannibalistic soldier,” a US Army spokesman told the BBC.
The New York Daily News reports that “a US Army soldier” had been captured on film cannibalizing another soldier’s corpse. “
This was an isolated incident, however, we believe it represents a trend that has become more prevalent.”
The New York Daily News reports that “a US Army soldier” had been captured on film cannibalizing another soldier’s corpse.
It says the soldier is believed to be a lieutenant colonel.
The soldier has been removed from duty, but will remain in the custody of the US Central Command, which has “suspended all contact with him.”
“This soldier was not part of any military unit, and he was not a member of any of our active-duty military units,” US Central Commander Gen. John Nicholson said in a statement.
The Army did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Ars.”
At this time, we are taking all appropriate steps to remove this individual from his post.”
The Army did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Ars.